Fighting to keep narcotics and illegal drugs off the streets as well as contraband is a really tough, complicated and stressing job, not to mention that it also involves great safety risk. Anti-drug unit agents, interdiction officers, and customs agents need an advanced and sophisticated tool that they can always rely on to locate concealed contraband.
Contraband detection tools from Campbell-Harris Security Equipment Company or CSECO are the ones these law enforcement agents can always trust. CSECO’s flagship device, the Buster K910B Density Meter aka Buster, has been as the “gold standard” for contraband detection.
In 1984 (the year where CSECO was also established) founder and owner Patrick J. Campbell designed and developed what could be the Buster K910B Density Meter. Since its introduction, many local, federal and state law enforcement agencies, anti-drug units, intelligence units and customs and border agents have been using and trusting the Buster for many several years. Why? They use it because it’s durable, reliable, effective, and accurate.
Why Buster is considered the best in the world? Here are some great facts about Buster you should know:
- The Buster emits a low-intensity gamma radiation and has a scintillation detector. These features will allow users to scan on a variety of materials — wood, metal, reinforced plastic, concrete, rubber — you name it. These features also make the Buster capable to positively identify every kind of hidden items. Other contraband detectors implement old technologies such as microwave, millimeter wave, ultraviolet wave and radio wave and these all have limiting detection capabilities.
- It performs faster than any other contraband detectors in the market. The Buster gives you quicker results, and many agents and officers have proven its speed. Have a whole average-sized room to scan? It only takes about ten minutes to do it? How about scanning a car? In five minutes or less you can have positive results!
- The Buster displays relevant and accurate data on its clear LCD display, and on its audible alarm which sounds off to indicate users the presence of contraband.
- The Buster, when attached to a telescoping stick called “Buster-on-a-Stick,” will enable users to scan higher or previously inaccessible areas.
- Not only can the Buster detect contraband material, but can also detect radioactive matter. Its newest technology, the RAD-Aware, enables first responders to set up safety perimeters in the event of a dirty-bomb explosion or any other radioactive release.
CSECO also provides training for users who purchase the Buster. Users can go to the CSECO’s facilities and have their training there for free. For other clients who want to be trained in the convenience of their own area, CSECO will go to your place and conduct trainings there, but with a fee. For more information about the Buster K910B or how to purchase it, contact CSECO by phone (510-864-8010) or email (email@example.com). Remember that we sell our products exclusively to qualified local, federal, state and international law enforcement agencies ONLY.
Buster K910B high performance, durability, accuracy, ease of use, versatility and safety have been praised and trusted not only by US law enforcement agents in the US but by similar agencies around the globe as well. This proves that the Buster remains best density meter for contraband and radiation detection.